1.08.2009

HELP!!!

Calling on all true friends, family & strangers!!!

My bff posted a contest on her photography blog and put Reiss' photo in the contest. So I NEED everyone who looks at my blog to jump on over to http://www.photosbypicme.com/blog/ and VOTE for #10!!!

Just scroll right past #1 (traci & jack, no hard feelings sis) through #9 and look at that adorable red head on #10! There is a $200 stretched canvas at stake here. I mean business, so please help me out! ;) Contest ends January 14th. Let your friends know (i'm serious) to so they can vote as well for #10!!!!!

If you ever send out an SOS, I'll be there for you!

2 comments:

Goodman Family said...

I've got your back...

Vanessa said...

Ok so I just say the WAR on your sis's blog haha! You two crack me up!!! Sorry...but I think a little sister rivalry is good for the soul haha!