hahahaha I love it!! That was so much fun last night!!! I'm addicted now and I want to do more more more! I found a great new site I with email you the address ;)
That was so fun last night! We must do it again!! I'm ADDICTED! (that will totally help out when it comes to a substitution for my latte issues.... ;) I'm going to email you a new blog I found that is great!!
it keeps erasing my comments....ugh! I can't even figure out how to post a stinkin message oh well I'll stick to the coupon thing instead....let me know if this works....
This is Whitney, Chelsea's sister! Wasn't sale awesome! I swear I call Chelsea every 10 minutes to swap good deals! Hope you don't mind that I found your blog through hers!
6 comments:
I still haven't figured out the coupon thing. That's awesome!
hahahaha I love it!! That was so much fun last night!!! I'm addicted now and I want to do more more more! I found a great new site I with email you the address ;)
That was so fun last night! We must do it again!! I'm ADDICTED! (that will totally help out when it comes to a substitution for my latte issues.... ;) I'm going to email you a new blog I found that is great!!
it keeps erasing my comments....ugh! I can't even figure out how to post a stinkin message oh well I'll stick to the coupon thing instead....let me know if this works....
Help!!!
This is Whitney, Chelsea's sister! Wasn't sale awesome! I swear I call Chelsea every 10 minutes to swap good deals! Hope you don't mind that I found your blog through hers!
Post a Comment