You will have to mute/pause my music.
This is not his orginal version. His outfit is a little racey for family viewing. So I found one that he did on the Bonny Hunt Show. If you find his orginal on YouTube it is with the one with a split screen, he is on the left, Beyonce on the right.
Okay, so this guy did this dance and posted it on YouTube the day after Beyonce aired her video. So wish I could dance . . . . ahhh. Oh, well. Yeah for those that can and make us dream.
Thanks Suzie for sending it to me. I laughed so hard. I had to put this song on my playlist. Victoria probably almost has this dance down, with the little bit she showed me yesterday! =)












2 comments:
Okay, that is just hilarious! It made a rough day a little brighter! :)
He is so good!! I love his hips meow!!!!
Post a Comment